Thursday, August 12, 2010

Night out at the W.....

Last night I went out with my friends to the W.  Two of my girlfriends, plus my adorable client Jill all came out with me.....also the bf of one of my came out......I think I have been really quiet for a while and I have forgotten how fun it is to have a great group of people to go out with.  I wore a super adorable black dress, which I realized as I was walking to hail a taxi.....was probably indeed a shirt!  It rode up the entire time I was out!  Short short short.....and then some!  Mr Italy and I texted a few times, and I was still a bit bummed out about the situation.......I think my ego gets a bit bruised from things sometimes, and it's completely silly.

We all talked about our upcoming trip to Miami and what a blast it is going to be.....I am sooooo excited!  I talked on the phone to Mr. Older confirmed bachelor for a bit before I went out, he's a majorly successful businessman who is retired!!! already, and we are going on a date in a few weeks.....also got a message from a hot spanish soap opera star who is trying to meet me ( Mr. Latin hotness), a Vegas Dj ( Mr. DJ) who has been chasing me, a 30ish year old guy from Miami Mr. Helicopter.....Mr. Helicopter is trying to get in on my Miami trip as I he lives there.  I don't really want someone to cramp my style....after all, I am paying for this trip myself!  Also my former latin boyfriend sent me a text....but I knew it wasn't nice (in response to mine which said: okbye!!) so I deleted it!  I also spoke to Mafia, who is the one I really like.....but only for a second....how do I keep them all straight?

Off to the gym to train, I need to look amazing in my bikinis next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment